Tara’s Team is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Policy.
Tara’s Team may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are satisfied with potential changes. This policy is effective from February 1, 2012.
What We Collect
We may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotional offers.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To conduct internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails, to the email address which you have provided, relating to updated content of The “It” List™, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you via email, phone, fax or mail. We may use your information to customize this website according to your interests and preferences.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. If you choose to use these links to leave our site, note that we do not have any control over another website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this Policy. Exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to such website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you receive external communication from Tara’s Team, look for the option to indicate that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you agree to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by submitting a request in writing to accounts@TarasTeam.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about vendors and/or third parties, which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee may be required. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please submit a request in writing to:
Tara’s Team LLC
2535 Midway Dr., #84106
San Diego, CA 92138
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible at the above address, or email accounts@TarasTeam.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.